Wednesday, April 29, 2009

One year later

It was exactly one year ago when I posted my Prologue, and since that this blog has developed a lot. To be honest I wouldn't have thought that it would last so long and that by the end of the first year I would have more than 280 posts written and almost 400 drafts waiting to be published. I've realized that this blog is much more important than I first thought. Now I can see that it has not just helped me organizing my thoughts, shapening my ideas and perfecting my principles, but it is also a very essential imprint of my spiritual developement, a written record of my personal history. Maybe this artwork is not recognized at the moment, but I know it will be a very useful guidebook one day, at least for myself if I ever lose the track. I remember I was worried that I would run out of topics, but my worries have been proven to be barren - quite the contrary, by the anniversary three new blogs have sprouted from the Watching down the cliff: the Secret scrolls of the Cliff which gives a deeper insight of my world for an inner circle (unpublished texts, exclusive comments, personal stories), A Szirt (meaning 'The Cliff' in Hungarian) which has the same concept like this blog but the content is related to Hungary only and written in Hungarian language and the Hidden pearls of the Cliff which is a photo blog dedicated to capture the transcendent beauty of Women.


I think the only weakness I need to work on is the regularity. I will try to develop a system what aids me to set up a daily routine of publishing so I can keep the continuity of my Flow in the future.

Title: One Year Later
Composer: Bear McCreary
Release year: 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment