Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hitch

Will Smith is one of my favourite actors, I've seen almost all of his movies, and I used to be a big fan of his music either, but unfortunately I hadn't had time to watch his older movie, Hitch until yesterday. That one was hilarious, it really cheered me up (I needed it, too) and gave some useful practical tips to me as well, for instance, when he gives the bill to the girl pretending that he orders drink to lure her away from the guys surrounding her at the bar - that was awesome idea. I don't watch romantic  comedies very often, but this one was one of the best I have ever seen. 

Here is a very good song from the movie soundtrack, I didn't know her before, but I like her voice very much and not least she looks really hot.

Title: 1 Thing
Artist: Amerie
Release year: 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment