Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Gmason

I'm not really an expert of the Masonic conspiracy theories or any other conspiracy theories at all, just because I don't believe in them, I think sometimes the human imagination is too vivid, and most people tend to connect things (which are absolutely independent from each other) in a certain frame of view to prove their rights and beliefs or to find a scape goat regardless the simpliest explanation. Honestly I don't really know too much about Masons, I've just heard some rumors that they control the world from behind the scenes (like Jews, aliens and other secret worldrulers...), but I've noticed a strange resemblence between a Freemason apron and the Gmal logo what made me think.






The similiraty is too obvious to be a coincidence, so the question is whether it is just a symbolic reference to the Mansonic ideas or rather it is a secret mark (like a trader sign) to let the members from all around the world recognize what power stands behind the company? I might end up as a believer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment